 Marketplace / Auctions / 8557
  Re: ebay rant

(...) Go read this message and look at the picture ... (URL) The scale on the left is good up to 4 pounds, with resolution better than 1/10 ounce. Bug you local postmaster. Ask him where the regional (or district) surplus postal equipment auctions (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: ebay rant

(...) Reread your own message and see if you can determine why I think international is a pain in the butt. Domestic prio just needs to be accurate to 1/2 a pound. I have better than that already with my Pelouze. You want me to go to a postal (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)