 Marketplace / Auctions / 8517
Re: Compete LEGO Cargo System for $40
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 20:39:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Ed McGlynn writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Tom Stangl writes:

These are a GREAT deal (though I wish the shipping were less, they could ship
them USPS or UPS Ground for less than $10) for anyone on the fence about
getting one!

Thanks, Tom - you just pushed me over that fence!

Me too! (or should I say me two, cuz that's how many I just bid on)
:-)

Maggie C. aka mags912

Rob Doucette wrote:

Someone is selling 100 complete Cargo System sets (carry-on, backpack,
fannypack) for $40 + $15 shipping on eBay, ends in 6 days:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1258033840

Not a bad price.  I have the carry-on, its a fairly solid piece of luggage.
I understand the backpack is well constructed also.  If anyone has a
different opinion, please post.