 Marketplace / Auctions / 8513
8512  |  8514
Subject:
Compete LEGO Cargo System for $40
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:21:48 GMT

I thought this might be of interest to everyone:

Someone is selling 100 complete Cargo System sets (carry-on, backpack,
fannypack) for $40 + $15 shipping on eBay, ends in 6 days:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1258033840

Not a bad price.  I have the carry-on, its a fairly solid piece of luggage.
I understand the backpack is well constructed also.  If anyone has a
different opinion, please post.

-Rob Doucette.
(not my auction)