 Marketplace / Auctions / 8494
    Re: "6067" Guarded Inn —Troy Cefaratti
   It looks to me liek some creative resealing of the bags. Mine all (40) came with the white horse in a separate bag outside the box. The bag the black plates are in looks suspiciously like the the bag the white horse came in. Besides, those plates (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: "6067" Guarded Inn —Richard Marchetti
   (...) A bit? It is completely scummy! I note that one of your own GI parts auctions states: "All Lego® pieces are BRAND NEW and are in never-played-with condition. Parts are from set 10000, the reissue of the classic Guarded Inn set." See? Now if (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)