 Marketplace / Auctions / 8487
  Re: "6067" Guarded Inn

(...) It also has the two-clip saddle and stud-hollow heads. It's easy to guess that he chucked the box to disguise that it's not really an original 6067, but why then include instructions with 10000 on them? Definately not on the straight and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: "6067" Guarded Inn

I and some other eBayer informed the buyer of the situation, and I assume he will report the deal to eBay as a kind of fraud. I don't mind someone selling 10000 as such, my problem is calling it 6067 in order to try to jack the price on the unwary. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)