 Marketplace / Auctions / 8485
  Re: "6067" Guarded Inn

To All, I just love these auctions. I always have a problem, who is the bigger fool, th eone who buys it for 47.99 + shipping or the fool selling it? Ach, people need to do better job looking at these auctions, especially the description, one (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: "6067" Guarded Inn

(...) Yeah, but in the pics, the white horse is in the bag with the red walls. WAITAMINUTE! I'VE GOT IT! This seller is OBVIOUSLY buying hundreds of #10000 Guarded Inns to get the native horses! That's it! He's just selling off the parts he doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)