 Marketplace / Auctions / 8442
8441  |  8443
Subject:
The Lego Box - New Website - For Auction - Old Magazines from 'The Lego Club (UK)'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 17:28:34 GMT

Hello,
    On my new personal LEGO auctions site, I am running the first batch of
my auctions.

These auctions are for Old LEGO magazines, from the LEGO club, UK. The
magazine is called Bricks 'n Pieces.

On the site, I have many issues dating from 1992 up until 1997.
There is an automatic bidding system, no registration required.

Check it out on http://thelegobox.netfirms.com/clubmag.htm

Thank you,
    Rob Winkel
    robinw@esatclear.ie