 Marketplace / Auctions / 8441
8440  |  8442
Subject:
MIKE'S SUPER SUMMER SALE (ebay) SEALED 6597, CYPRESS TREES ECT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 03:10:34 GMT

Hello to ALL!

Here is another EXCITING large auction I have up and running! More to be
added over the next few weeks! As always, grab a Pepsi sit back and please
take a look at the listings! Please do not hesitate to e-mail me @
amf67@gateway.net if you have questions!

Most sets are SEALED or with box. Many more on the way! The link is down at
the end of the list. Good Luck and thanks for your interest!

6564 garbage truck 97 SEALED
6565 construction set 97 w/BOX
6566 bank 97 SEALED
6567 swamp boat 98 SEALED
6580 land rocket 98 SEALED
6581 dump truck tractor 96 w/BOX
6528 dune buggie SEALED
6535 dump truck SEALED
6534 dune buggie SEALED
6646 race car w/BOX
6648B race car w/BOX
6675 4x4 w/BOX
6679B racing boat SEALED
6582 jet plane helicopter set 98 SEALED
6585 hang glider 98 w/BOX
6589 dune buggie playscape 98 SEALED
6606 road repair 83 w/ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS
6611 fire car 81 w/ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS
6621 fire truck 84 w/ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS
6628 shell tow truck 81 w/ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS
6651 mail van 82 w/ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS
6652 dump truck 83 w/ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS

6571 FIRE STATION 94 SEALED

6572 wind car and buggie 98 SEAELD
6441 deep sea refuge 97 SEALED
6442 deep sea sub set 97 SEALED
6407 fire car 97 w/BOX
6444 airplane w/landing 97 SEALED
6486 fire truck 97 SEALED
6487 helicopter 97 SEALED
6490 amazon crossing 97 SEALED
6680 ambulance w/ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS
6513 glade runner 93 SEALED
6508 racing boat 90 SEALED

XXXX promotional blue alien POLY BAG 2001

6590 vacation camper 88 SEALED
6591 dragsters w/BOX NICE!! 89
6592 vacation house 90 SEALED
6593 fire truck w/BOX 91 all inserts
6594 octan tank truck 92 w/BOX all inserts
6595 surf shack 93 SEALED
6596 SUV w/baot and trailer 95 SEALED

6597 SKYWAY AIRPORT 94 SEALED

6598 POLICE STATION 96 SEALED

6599 diver shark attack 97 SEALED
6302 town people 82 SEALED
6301 town people 86 w/BOX
6309 town people 88 w/BOX
6314 town people 92 SEALED
6602 fire car 80 w/BOX ALL DECALS
1298 christmas advent calendar 98 SEALED
6568 dragster race scene 98 SEALED
1747 pirate treasure hunt 96 SEALED
6426 motorcycle shop w/BOX 98 all inserts
6432 race car semi transport 99 SEALED
6434 roadside repair shop 99 SEALED

5192 times 6 bags!! -12- CYPRESS trees

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1609955387

First round of auctions end Sunday 6/24/01.
Again, have FUN!!!!! and check back often to see what I have added!

Sincerely,
Mike