 Marketplace / Auctions / 844
Re: Mini Auction - 6273 - Rock Island Refuge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 03:30:45 GMT

Steve Scott <sls@jane-villa.demon.co.uk> wrote:
A.  If you want to sell something start your own thread.

This isn't "your" thread, you know.

B.  If you must butt-in on mine, at least have the courtesy to wait until my
auction has closed.

Why?  You've obviously got a lot of bidders interested in yours,
otherwise the price wouldn't be so high.

It sounds like you don't want competition.  In general, buyers do want
competition among sellers.  I'd say the buyers outnumber the sellers
by a large percentage, so something tells me whining like this doesn't
do you much good in a lot of people's eyes.

C.  See A.

Thank you.
[SteveScott]

Eric (Parasite) McCarthy wrote in message <36DA46AE.49B1B6CC@aol.com>...

Kinda funny to thank someone and call them a parasite all in the same
message.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but you don't own this medium, and I don't
think you have any right to demand other sellers to hold off on their
sales so you can make top dollar on what you're selling.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide