 Marketplace / Auctions / 8438
  Re: Recent activities on Ebay

(...) I'm hardly a market analyst but I'd say the same observations can be made about much more than just the LEGO category on ebay. Disney collectibles began this trend, perhaps market saturation is an appropriate term, a year and more ago. It (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Recent activities on Ebay

(...) It's been noted in financial sources that the number of sellers (and the number of professional resellers that scour garage sales) on eBay has gone up, and prices have gone down. Basic market forces - buyers have a better selection and can be (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Recent activities on Ebay

With Brickbay you spend $50 and get exactly the pieces you want. At a retail shop you spend $50 on a set and you get some parts you want and a lot of other bits you don't really need or want. Brickbay is a wonderful service for buyers and sellers, I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.auction)