 Marketplace / Auctions / 8306
8305  |  8307
Subject:
Last Day (eBay) : 5246 81mm Technic Tyre Packs and Technic Beams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 13:26:22 GMT

   Hi all,

   2 packs of 5246, total 4 81mm solid tyres and large grey hubs,
   currently at $36.00; also, 1x8 and 1x6 Technic brick beams, very
   cheap!  All end around 9:25 PM PST.

   To view my auctions:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=lfbraun&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

   Thanks for looking!