 Marketplace / Auctions / 8196
  FA: 2 x 5246 81mm Solid Technic Tyre Service Packs!

Hi everyone, The snarky seller is at it again! :) I'm not back from Holland for a couple of days yet, but I figured I'd get the proverbial ball rolling with a *five day auction* of a set of 4 giant solid Technic tyres and the light grey hubs, (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.market.auction)