 Marketplace / Auctions / 8196
FA: 2 x 5246 81mm Solid Technic Tyre Service Packs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 16:10:17 GMT

   Hi everyone,

   The snarky seller is at it again!  :)  I'm not back from
   Holland for a couple of days yet, but I figured I'd get
   the proverbial ball rolling with a *five day auction* of
   a set of 4 giant solid Technic tyres and the light grey
   hubs, sealed inside two of the 5246 packs recently found
   in the Great Warehouse Accessory Find.

   As I have to pay to ship a lot of stuff home, I've put
   these on eBay (naturally) in hopes of making enough to
   defray some of my more onerous costs:

   2x 5246 (4 new giant Technic solid wheels with hubs):
   http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=588496215

   Please note the Buy It Now at $50, and also the fact that
   I will be shipping these from *within the United States*--
   no overseas wait, no overseas fees!  I do of course accept
   PayPal and the traditional methods (MO, Cashier's Cheque in
   USD); I also will take personal cheques from bidders with
   sufficient levels of positive feedback.

   So bid well, play well, and enjoy the day!

   all best,

   Lindsay