 Marketplace / Auctions / 811
    Jasper's Auction: First update. 4558, town, and Futuron. —Jasper Janssen
   Rules - please read before bidding: 1 All bids in US dollars. 2 Winner pays shipping from the Netherlands. 3 Winner also pays factoring charge to Larry P, for the added convenience of not having to send payment to the Netherlands. ($1) 4 I will try (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Clearances (was Re: Jasper's Auction: First update. 4558, town, and Futuron. —Larry Pieniazek
    (...) This is optional, of course. People who choose not to use this system are welcome to make whatever arrangements they wish directly with Jasper. But if you live in the US, the UK, NO, NZ, Germany or Australia, I can clear your payment for you, (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)