 Marketplace / Auctions / 813
812  |  814
Subject:
Clearances (was Re: Jasper's Auction: First update. 4558, town, and Futuron.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 04:53:14 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

3 Winner also pays factoring charge to Larry P, for the added
convenience of not having to send payment to the Netherlands. ($1)

This is optional, of course. People who choose not to use this system
are welcome to make whatever arrangements they wish directly with
Jasper. But if you live in the US, the UK, NO, NZ, Germany or Australia,
I can clear your payment for you, write me for details. With the
addition of Jasper, I'm now up to 6 non US countries where I can offer
significant savings on payment clearances for US traffic. (as well as
any combination among the countries on the list, we have already done a
three way US-OZ-UK and a UK-OZ deal)

But it's not just me! This is all possible thanks to the good offices of
Mark Harrison (OZ), Grahame Reid and Chris Moseley (NZ), Richard Dee,
Michael Collins and Simon Robinson(UK), Horst Lehner (Germany), Fredrik
Glöckner(Norway) and now Jasper. Stout RTLers all. Please thank them.

However, I can hardly wait for LUGNET phase XVII to put me out of
business.

Note that while the scheme we have is reliable, it is not necessarily
the fastest way to do things. If speed is of the essence, and cost is no
object, direct bank to bank transfers are much faster.

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.