 Marketplace / Auctions / 806
    Re: AUCTION: Dacta Community Vehicles subsets —Steve Bliss
   Tom, Two questions (and I'm not really interested in bidding, since the sets I'd want are 'priced to keep'). 1. The Tipper Truck, original set #6527, your verbiage says "Fig w/Blue torso - originally had red". My CV set came with a red torso for (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: AUCTION: Dacta Community Vehicles subsets —Tom Stangl
    (...) I haven't opened the sets yet, going to tonight, so I don't know yet. The previous 2 sets I bought did have blue torsos, from what I can remember. (...) I am auctioning off 10 sets, and if I sell enough of the subsets, that will be it. If I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)