 Marketplace / Auctions / 806
Re: AUCTION: Dacta Community Vehicles subsets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 16:28:21 GMT

Tom,

Two questions (and I'm not really interested in bidding, since the sets
I'd want are 'priced to keep').

1. The Tipper Truck, original set #6527, your verbiage says "Fig w/Blue
torso - originally had red".  My CV set came with a red torso for this
guy.  Did you actually get blue torso(es)?

2. You say you're auctioning off the sets, they are all for sale, but
you want to keep as many as possible.  How are you planning on managing
this?  Are you going to run the auctions until a certain number go to
sold, and then close the whole thing down?  Or will you just keep the
sets which don't receive any bids?  I'm curious, because any LEGO I sell
is probably going to have some tension between wanting money for the set
(to get other sets) and wanting to just keep the set.

Steve

On Sat, 27 Feb 1999 05:42:47 GMT, "Tom Stangl, VFAQman"