 Marketplace / Auctions / 806
  Re: AUCTION: Dacta Community Vehicles subsets

Tom, Two questions (and I'm not really interested in bidding, since the sets I'd want are 'priced to keep'). 1. The Tipper Truck, original set #6527, your verbiage says "Fig w/Blue torso - originally had red". My CV set came with a red torso for (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: AUCTION: Dacta Community Vehicles subsets

(...) I haven't opened the sets yet, going to tonight, so I don't know yet. The previous 2 sets I bought did have blue torsos, from what I can remember. (...) I am auctioning off 10 sets, and if I sell enough of the subsets, that will be it. If I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)