 Marketplace / Auctions / 796
  Lynn's Parts Auction: Many rare castle pieces, Train Windows, and a new and improved bidding technique!

Due to popular demand and the fear of a lynch mob gathering outside my door, i've revamped the bidding process. you can still bid the old way, but it's much quicker and easier to use the new way. The software is still a work in progress so I (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)