 Marketplace / Auctions / 796
795  |  797
Subject:
Lynn's Parts Auction: Many rare castle pieces, Train Windows, and a new and improved bidding technique!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 20:07:44 GMT

Due to popular demand and the fear of a lynch mob gathering outside my door,
i've revamped the bidding process.  you can still bid the old way, but it's
much quicker and easier to use the new way.  The software is still a work in
progress so I apologize for the problems.  I think most of the problems are
behind us now.  Here are some links to some interesting parts:

This is the black visor from the night in 6090
http://www.iei.net/~lanning/1064.html

here are some long 1x?? bricks people might like:
http://www.iei.net/~lanning/0134.html
http://www.iei.net/~lanning/0126.html
http://www.iei.net/~lanning/0118.html
http://www.iei.net/~lanning/0119.html
http://www.iei.net/~lanning/0127.html

Here are some interesing animals:
http://www.iei.net/~lanning/1014.html
http://www.iei.net/~lanning/0812.html

Here are some rather rare castle pieces:
http://www.iei.net/~lanning/0812.html
http://www.iei.net/~lanning/1074.html
http://www.iei.net/~lanning/1066.html
http://www.iei.net/~lanning/0755.html
http://www.iei.net/~lanning/0985.html
http://www.iei.net/~lanning/0654.html

The mail site is here:

www.iei.net/~lanning

Just register, wait for the response, and fill out the bidding form.
Send me some e-mail at lanning@iei.net if you have any questions.

Thanks
brian