 Marketplace / Auctions / 7940
Re: Another large auction - for real
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 01:36:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Here's an extreme,y large Lego auction...not mine...but I wish I had the $$ for
it.... and a place in Germany to receive it....

http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=571151420

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

Man...that is an extremely huge auction....too bad all the details are
in german, and the price is very high.  I'm not saying it isn't a fair
price...I think the equivalent is 12,000 US dollars....or will come to
that with shipping.
I don't know if they will ship to US anyways, and if it did, it would
cost a whole lot, and still take forever...you'd probably have to
get it shipped in its own container on a ocean freight to get all that
over here.....then you'd need to clear out a whole lot of room....

Benjamin Medinets