 Marketplace / Auctions / 793
Re: Jasper's Auction: First announcement. 4558, town, and Futuron.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 11:23:29 GMT

On Sun, 28 Feb 1999 00:36:08 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

So is the numbering, we have two 4s and two 5s ... :-) Must have been
necessary, eh?

*shrug* You'd think I'd know better by now than to start auctions with
stuff written later than 10 pm :)

It's a lot better than the one I shipped to Larry a month ago.

That one was more complete, but was in pretty good shape, I felt, for a
used set, so the winner here would get a pretty good train.

Umm, yeah, the _quality_ is better, the completeness obviously isn't.
;)

Jasper