 Marketplace / Auctions / 790
Re: Jasper's Auction: First announcement. 4558, town, and Futuron.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 00:36:08 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

Rules - please read before bidding:

1 All bids in US dollars.
2 Winner pays shipping from the Netherlands.
3 I will try to make this as fair as possible.
4 Going once, going twice, Sold.
5 Lots will start to advance around february 7, every 48 hours from
then.
4 I reserve the right to do whatever I think is necessary, if it is.
5 Rules subject to change without notice

So is the numbering, we have two 4s and two 5s ... :-) Must have been
necessary, eh?

---------------------
Elaborate descriptions:

4558: Instructions, no box, nowhere near complete. It is just the
train carriages, without the platform, track, figs, and accesories.

Instructions: good condition.

Pieces: good condition, no bitemarks. Lot's of dusty dirt on the top,
though. Looks like built once, displayed long time.

Decals are applied and in good condition.

It's a lot better than the one I shipped to Larry a month ago.

That one was more complete, but was in pretty good shape, I felt, for a
used set, so the winner here would get a pretty good train.

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.