 Marketplace / Auctions / 7827
    Posting auction images —Mark Koeberl
   Hi, I was wondering if there is a site or one might be formed that would contain images of standard pieces that are offered in auctions. Even just bland outlines would be good enough in my mind, especially if they are small images that load quickly. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Posting auction images —Kyle Keppler
    (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Posting auction images —Mark Koeberl
    (...) Thanks. I have seen some auctions with those images, but I wasn't sure if it was cool to link to them through Lugnet. I remember a couple years back when too many auctions were linking to Lugnet than Todd liked, and there are 6 times as many (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)