 Marketplace / Auctions / 7827
7826  |  7828
Subject:
Posting auction images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 21:23:44 GMT

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a site or one might be formed that would
contain images of standard pieces that are offered in auctions. Even
just bland outlines would be good enough in my mind, especially if they
are small images that load quickly. I'd even be willing to pay a
subscription to use the images from the site, which could be a bargain
considering how much time can be spent scanning and loading images. Some
lots would still require that, but for lots of like pieces it would make
life easier.

Anyone know of someone doing this?

Mark