 Marketplace / Auctions / 7781
  Parts auction to begin today (trains, technic, etc.)

Hi all, I'll be starting my first 2001 round of parts auctions on eBay this afternoon or evening some time. You may browse the lot images at (URL) When you want to go looking for the auctions, search for the seller "petgametoymac" and you'll get a (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Technic parts available (was: Parts auction to begin today (trains, technic, etc.))

(...) Well, my auction is motoring along nicely but there are a huge number of Technic lots with no bids. If you're looking for some great technic parts deals and a variety of other good deals too, check out (URL) or search for the seller (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)