 Marketplace / Auctions / 7735
    Custom Bipolar Locomotive kit - new! —Steve Demlow
   I'm pleased to announce the availability of my first custom Lego kit, a Bipolar Locomotive. The first copy is on e-bay at: (URL) model is huge by Lego train standards, with approximately 940 pieces, 7-stud-wide construction, and three spring-loaded (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Custom Bipolar Locomotive kit - new! —Steve Demlow
   The first Bipolar Locomotive custom kit auction ends tonight at 11:45EST/ 8:45PST. Take another look! (URL) Barb & Steve Demlow | demlow@visi.com | www.visi.com/~demlow/ (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)