 Marketplace / Auctions / 7735
7734  |  7736
Subject:
Custom Bipolar Locomotive kit - new!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 05:09:17 GMT

I'm pleased to announce the availability of my first custom Lego kit, a
Bipolar Locomotive.  The first copy is on e-bay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=560700285

This model is huge by Lego train standards, with approximately 940 pieces,
7-stud-wide construction, and three spring-loaded articulated sections
that allow smooth operation on any Lego track layout.  Full color
instructions are also included; be sure to check out the example
instructions image to get a feel for the high quality.  A numbered
certificate of authenticity is also included.

This is the first of only three copies in the initial production run, due
to the relative scarcity of many of the parts.  Be the first in the global
Lego neighborhood to own this beautiful kit!  Check it out.

Steve Demlow - demlow@visi.com
Guild of Bricksmiths - http://www.bricksmiths.com
Kits of Distinction:  Designed by Craftsmen, Built by Connoisseurs