 Marketplace / Auctions / 77
    Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay —James Aldrich
   Good work. I have done this several times with only good results. Actually, I have heard thanks from more sellers than bidders. Conscientious sellers are concerned with their eBay rep. I would consider sharing this story with eBay, although it is (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay —Mike Stanley
   (...) Yeah, I hear you. He's written back a couple of times claiming that if he had wanted to rip people off he would have marked them up much higher than he had. I guess 3x the normal price + shipping isn't high enough. Not to mention the (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay —Chris Moseley
    Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) I guess since he said they're his kids he couldn't use the poor starving orphans story. What a blunder. Moz (all hail Sir Stanley! And keep telling them about S@H, the message might sink in) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)