 Marketplace / Auctions / 7575
    RE: EBAY Listing Fee Increases - Anti-LEGO? —Doug Finney
   (...) I think you guys are making this way too difficult. My guess: they decided to implement a 10% increase. 10% of .25 is only 2.5 cents, which doesn't make for a nice round number. Rather than leave it at .25 they raised it to .30. How many (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: EBAY Listing Fee Increases - Anti-LEGO? —Ken Godawa
   This increase will not discourage people from listing. If it does discourage people from listing, then there will not be as much items up for bid, so then the person who did list item(s) will reap the benefit of more bids on their auction(s), which (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)