 Marketplace / Auctions / 7569
Re: Lego Model of PSInet stadium - Is this guy another master builder?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:24:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Matthew Teets writes:
I'm not affiliated with this gentleman nor his auction, but I am impressed.
Check out the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1107960669

I can't help but think there has to be an impressive set of pieces you could
get (special colors maybe?)

Matt

No special colors. He mentions that he hand paints the models to match.

- Sean