 Marketplace / Auctions / 7382
7381  |  7383
Subject:
Is this clear?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 14:38:45 GMT

Is this clear?
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=511977018

Scott A

Message has 5 Replies:
  Re: Is this clear?

(...) the second... best LFB (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)
  Re: Is this clear?

(...) Well it obviously wasn't clear to your winner and probably some others that helped drive the price. You did post what it was but I would hope you questioned it yourself and notified the winner what they were getting before you received payment (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)
  Re: Is this clear?

Eric, it does seem clear, but it also seems obvious that the some of your bidders didn't get it. is the high bidder balking? In that situation, it might be good business to determine a "fair" price,and offer it to the buyer. I don't think it would (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)
  Re: Is this clear?

Scott A wrote in message ... (...) relates the numbers to the images you showed. An amazing number of non-Lego people (including parents buying stuff for their kids right now) don't "get" set numbers and probably didn't relate the "USED 4563 (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)
  Re: Is this clear?

(...) From the final bid price, I would say no. For a non-AFOL seeing something headed 2 MISB train sets and then seeing two images of trains, they might be foolish enough to think that's the item. The bonus might be seen as the points set. For a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)