 Marketplace / Auctions / 7342
  Pre-auction announcement and image pointer

Hi all, I'll be starting my next big round of auctions on eBay tonight if I get everything together. Before that happens, however, you can browse my image gallery on brickshelf at (URL) respond to this note when I get them going. So that you know, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  12,500+ elements on eBay

As it turns out, I got them started only a few hours ago. You can see the whole list at (URL) and I used a different naming convention so that we would be able to search for things like lego:minifig or lego:slopes, but these lots aren't in eBay's (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 12,500+ elements on eBay

(...) OK, so I was just doing it wrong. To see my categories, follow these links (but I guess you'll have to cut and paste since they get cut in half and unlinkized: Slopes - (URL) stuff - (URL) - (URL) - (URL) - (URL) - (URL) - (URL) other - (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 12,500+ elements on eBay

Previously I included search URL links but they were cut in half. At the suggestion of Eric McCarthy, I opted to use a newsreader to post instead of the LUGNET web front end so that you could just click on them and go. I also happened on a way to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 12,500+ elements on eBay

Hi all, I'd like to remind anyone who is interested that my parts auctions are ending this afternoon and there are still many good deals available. Check it out if you're looking for any new parts, especially Technic stuff. Chris (...) (URL) (...) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)