 Marketplace / Auctions / 7338
  FA: Used LEGO Train Set 4558 (Metroliner)

Hello, some of you will already know that I have a used Train Set 4558 (Metroliner) for sale. I have just checked the Metroliner for completeness, and here is what I found missing or replaced: - Both of the bikes are missing. I will throw in a white (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)