 Marketplace / Auctions / 7332
    Re: FS: Set Boxes —Adrian Drake
   (...) I have a stack of empty boxes that continues to become more impressive and elaborate. Is there really a market for such things as empty boxes (and possibly instruction sheets for duplicate sets) on Ebay? If so, I may start getting rid of some (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: FS: Set Boxes —Eric Joslin
   (...) It depends. I know that for some collectibles there is defintely a market for boxes- take old Kenner Star Wars toys, for example. I've seen Mint boxes on sale for $400! On the other hand, you're looking at a box that came out in the late 70s - (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)