 Marketplace / Auctions / 7258
  Buy It Now feature at ebay

Any thoughts on this new option? sheree (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Buy It Now feature at ebay

(...) Yahoo have had that feature, but they usually have high opening bids, so there is not much difference in $ value. Does anyone actually bid at Yahoo for Lego ? I guess it might entice the 'I hate auctions' people. pete.w (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Buy It Now feature at ebay

(...) I like it. I moved one lot this way already. I will use it if it's free or a nominal charge (say, 50 cents or so) but not if it's a lot, as eBay gets 2-3x what brickBay does. My theory is that people aren't willing to follow links as I have (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)