 Marketplace / Auctions / 7184
Re: 7823, 6280, 6273, all MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 15:01:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Paul Rutenberg writes:
Hello
Look for seller Hd-germany on Ebay, all 3 sets are Mint in Box, boxes very good
condition, only marks are where prices used to be.

Did you take these off? I am curious if it is common practice to remove
price stickers.

I haven't been paying attention to what people do, but I know that I
personally do not remove them on sets that I sell. I have no problem with
people knowing what I paid, even when it is substantially less than what I
sell it for.

This is a theoretical question, so FUT .theory...

The downside to removeal as I see it is that it may damage the box, etc. I'd
rather let the buyer decide what to do, I guess. I'm interested in what
other people think.

++Lar