 Marketplace / Auctions / 7157
  Re: CASTLE DISPLAY SET

Nobody is going to pay $130.00 for something they cannot see. If you post a picture I may be interested. -Rich ---...--- Looking for discontinued sets MISB? (URL) sets available (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: CASTLE DISPLAY SET

(...) I'm inclined to agree-- I don't think too many people will be keen to buy without knowing more precisely what it is you're selling... To date, I notice 4 attempts to sell it on Lugnet, with apparently not much luck... (...) Personally, I don't (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)