 Marketplace / Auctions / 7143
Re: Ebay Lego Tilt-A-Whirl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:58:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, John York writes:
Anybody else see this crazy contraption? It's very cool!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=484193900

or, just view the pictures at:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=149853&uid=90922

The purist me sniffs "well, there's a lot of non Lego pieces in it, and
GLUE!" but the rest (90%) of me says, "wow, that IS wicked cool". I have to
show this to my wife, I'm not the most obsessed 'maniac out there.

Anybody ever build a lego rollercoaster?

I thought Ian Hendry (spelling?) did and posted here about it.