 Marketplace / Auctions / 7137
Re: Ebay Lego Tilt-A-Whirl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 22:23:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, John York writes:
Anybody else see this crazy contraption? It's very cool! • ...
or, just view the pictures at:
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=149853&uid=90922
Anybody ever build a lego rollercoaster?
Actually, yes: Dave's LEGO Blitz (Don't know Dave's surname... anybody??) has 2
http://members.nbci.com/Whew/DAVESLEGOBLITZ.HTM

Or, if you prefer, direct links to his 2 coasters (I think they're amazing,
especially since I thought a working minifig coaster would require Technic)
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/Whew/LEGOCOASTER.HTM
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/Whew/NEWCOASTER.HTM

Hope that helps,

Mark W.