 Marketplace / Auctions / 701
    DTRH Alternative —Mark Parker
   I'm a web developer by trade and have been planning to put together a site for buy-sale-trade of Technic parts. If there is enought interest, I could set up an area for brick/parts auctions. Who's interested? Mark mparker@russell.com (25 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: DTRH Alternative —Mike Stanley
     (...) So us your stuff. Probably wouldn't be an alternative I'd choose, but I'd be willing to help you test it. (25 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: DTRH Alternative —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) If it's a good resource, I am. I expect Lugzilla (or whatever) to eventually be the solution (and I'd rather give a cut to Todd's projects than any other because of what he's providing for me), but until that point, I'm gettting old auctioning (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)