 Marketplace / Auctions / 709
Re: DTRH Alternative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:10:28 GMT

Mark Parker wrote:

I'm a web developer by trade and have been planning to put together a site for
buy-sale-trade of Technic parts.

If there is enought interest, I could set up an area for brick/parts auctions.

Who's interested?

If it's a good resource, I am.  I expect Lugzilla (or whatever) to
eventually be the solution (and I'd rather give a cut to Todd's projects
than any other because of what he's providing for me), but until that
point, I'm gettting old auctioning stuff by hand and would love an
alternative.

Like Mike said, show us what you've got.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA