 Marketplace / Auctions / 697
    Re: Msg from DTRH - Re: "Exclusivity" at DTRH? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You've got my vote for a businessperson with integrity. If you make a committment you stick by it, all right, at least for the categories in effect, unless you get a win/win agreement, that includes everyone, to make a change. Sometimes (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        My two cents worth —Tim Baker
   As a buyer, I'm not sure what difference it would make whether there were 1, 2, or 10 LEGO auctions on the DTRH server. I current track close to 20 sites that either sell LEGO products or auction off LEGO pieces. I'm not going to stop looking at all (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)