 Marketplace / Auctions / 6964
Re: Ebay,co.uk lists screwed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:20:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Yesterday I noticed that the times seemed out on ebya searches. They only
listed auctions with over 1 hour to go. No immediate ones were listed.

Then this afternoon I noticed (I am tracking a couple of auctions) that the
prices in the lists are all out of synch.
Though I know that the prices on the search lists can lag the actual price on
the page, today this afternoon they have gone back to prices which must be
days old. In fact many seem to have gone back to their opening price.

e.g. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=455544645 with
just 7 hours to go, at a current price of $56.00

Wow! What a deal!

:-)

Scott A

is showing in the search as
$0.01, its opening price. This morning it was definitely at $56.

Very unhelpful.

regards
lawrence