 Marketplace / Auctions / 6954
Re: Anti Sniping?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 01:00:42 GMT

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message

See:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=457521772

I assume he means if you win with your 1st bid. I also alssume he has • worked
out that he will get a higher end price this way - ie Sniping will still
happen.

Scott A

There was a LEGO auction like this recently and I assumed the seller was
simply trying to sell two items with one auction (save eBay fees?).  One
item would sell for the final price, the other to the first bidder at the
inital price (which as I recall was pretty high).

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com