 Marketplace / Auctions / 6850
    My first lego ebay auctions —Joel Morris
   Ok, I am a little new to Lugnet. I think this is the appropriate place for this announcement. If I am wrong, please tell me so. I put some sets up for auction on Ebay Castle: 1906 Majisto's Tower complete with instructions (URL) NASA Space Shuttle - (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: My first lego ebay auctions —Ben Gatrelle
     (...) Congratulations! You did it right. This is the one and only place to post auction announcements or updates of any kind. BEN GATRELLE (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: My first lego ebay auctions —Joel Morris
   Ok, I am glad I put this in the right place - I have seen people chastized for auctions - glad I am doing it right. I have updated my auction: (...) want to deprive you guys of this set, so I have changed it so that international shipping is okay. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)