 Marketplace / Auctions / 6858
Re: My first lego ebay auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 19:02:16 GMT

Ok, I am glad I put this in the right place - I have seen people chastized for
auctions - glad I am doing it right.

I have updated my auction:
Castle:
1906 Majisto's Tower complete with instructions
   http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=454796675

I have been informed that this set was not available internationally.  I don't
want to deprive you guys of this set, so I have changed it so that
international shipping is okay.  My payment terms still apply, so you will
need to pay with BidPay if you win.  But I am not going to overcharge you for
shipping or anything.

If you want to win multiple auctions, that is fine as well.

I have also listed 2 more sets

Space:
6982 Explorien Starship - The box is damaged, but included.  I have the
instructions too.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=460279186

Castle:
6078 Royal Drawbridge - this one is missing some parts - a couple of pieces on
the little boat, and I have replaced one of the 6x12 plates with a 6x10 and
6x2.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=460282230