 Marketplace / Auctions / 6835
  Box O' Bricks expands to eBay!

We at Box O' Bricks have decided to expand our sales to eBay. To start things out, we are offering 9,000 bricks in 27 lots for auction. We have lots of sizes and colors so please come check us out. (URL) you prefer a straight sale to an auction, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction) !

  Re: Box O' Bricks expands to eBay!

(...) Wow! I have never seen an auction announcement so highly rated before...? John (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Box O' Bricks expands to eBay!

(...) things (...) For each highlight / spotlight there should be a corresponding LUGNET member name on the Article Highlight Histogram page. If not that then at least the member ID for those interested enough to look it up. I think it wouldn't be (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)