 Marketplace / Auctions / 6835
6834  |  6836
Subject:
Box O' Bricks expands to eBay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 03:25:08 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

We at Box O' Bricks have decided to expand our sales to eBay.  To start things
out, we are offering 9,000 bricks in 27 lots for auction.  We have lots of
sizes and colors so please come check us out.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=mhader

If you prefer a straight sale to an auction, check us out on Brickbay for our
great selection and prices for basic bricks:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mhader

--
Box O' Bricks
Michael Hader - Ben Roller - Jonathan Johnson