 Marketplace / Auctions / 681
Re: Free auction bidders book-keeping software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:57:39 GMT

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote:
If some of you are interested, please let me know answering this message in
this forum or by e-mail. I would like to receive ideas and suggestions too.

Sounds like a winner to me!

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET